Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Cutting Edge Deck

This link was passed along to me by a friend. It's pictures of Mike's gorgeous deck build by Cutting Edge, a company that builds custom decks in Canada. All I can say is... wow. I'm green with envy, it's a wonder why Mike doesn't like to stray too far away from home when he works. I can only imagine what it would be like to build something for Mike Holmes. To have that guy standing over my shoulder every step of the way... I'd be shaking in my boots. But by the looks of it, they did a fantastic, Mike-approved job. Here are some photos. Visit the site for more details and to view this build in their portfolio.














Now that's how you do a deck, the Mike Holmes way. I'm just waiting for Mike to invite me over to his house to go swimming. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment