Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mike Holmes Birthday Surprise - Audio Preview

As I've previously posted, I'm creating a very unique birthday present for Mike Holmes this year, and I've been working furiously to complete it by the deadline. It's something I'm been putting together in my studio for the last six months now. Although I'm keeping the project hush hush until August 3, I'm putting out some teasers to pique the interest of all you readers. Here's some more to confuse and baffle you. You've seen the photos, now here's a short audio preview. Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint, it's going to be an epic homage to Holmes. The project will premiere right here on Mike's birthday, 8/3/12. SHHHHHHH... nobody tell Mike!!! It's a secret!!!!




Mike's Birthday Present (Audio Preview)





No comments:

Post a Comment