Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mike Holmes on ABC's The Revolution - July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day to myself and all my American friends! I know I had a great time watching fireworks and hanging out at home with the hubby!

Yesterday, July 4, 2012, Mike Holmes appeared on the ABC daytime TV show The Revolution.


After watching a few episodes, I've come to realize that The Revolution is a pretty f***ing lame-o show, and I can't imagine anyone voluntarily choosing watching it for any extended period of time without wanting to beat themselves senseless with a crowbar. But regardless, Mike decided to make a guest appearance and do a segment on mold in the home. It was by far the most interesting segment of the show, but I guess I'm a little biased. I hate daytime television anyway, it all sucks.

To watch this painfully boring and terribly edited television show in all it's glory, click here.

Mike's segment begins at about 10:55 into the show. Here are some screen shots:







Mike was his usual boisterous self, clearly and effortlessly articulating his message with humor and passion. The audience seemed very interested, however, I suspect it was just some selective cut-and-paste editing. He and co-host Ty Pennington discussed household mold, what causes it, what it feeds on, and how to get rid of it. They also discussed efflorescence (the yucky white stuff that gets on your bricks), what causes it, and what to do about it. The audience all received copies of Mike's book The Holmes Inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment