Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Holmes Spot is on Leave

Hi everyone... sorry for not posting in the last couple of days. I know some of you are eager for updates. Unfortunately, my husband and I had a major family tragedy and my heart and mind are just not at 100% right now. Anything I would post wouldn't be up to snuff, so I'm temporarily taking a step back.

I WILL be back, soon hopefully. In the mean time, I have updated the "About the Holmes Spot" section of the blog. Read it, comment on it, and let me know what you think. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

R~

6 comments:

  1. Sending my prayers to you and your family. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel,
    This has been a hard year for you and yours. May God bless you and your family, help you and keep you strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Raquel is currently on hiatus & I hope everything will turn out OK, I'm posting info that appeared on Sept. 5th on the Holmes website that stated that his new series on the DIY network scored the highest number of viewers ever... over 1/2 million.

    www.makeitright.com

    click on "NEWS"

    Jundee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention that this was posted on the Scripps Network in the USA.

    Jundee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete