Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mike Holmes for CertainTeed at IBS in Las Vegas, Nevada -- Video

On February 5, 2014, Mike Holmes attended the International Builders Show in Las Vegas, Nevada as the special celebrity guest of CertainTeed. Recently, CertainTeed put out a short video recap of their experience at IBS. Having attended the show, I spotted myself more than once in the crowd. In the last portion of the video, they focus on Mike's meet and greet with his fans at the booth. Check it out!

Update 2/23: Correct video posted!





2 comments:

  1. I liked the other video, too. Thank you for accidentally posting it. It was fun seeing Norm Abram. I grew up with This Old House. Norm's looking old, but then, I guess, so am I. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! I enjoyed the video too. Before there was Mike and Damon, there was Bob and Norm! :)

      Delete