Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again...

It's that time of year again. What time is that? Mike's birthday is a few short months away, and I'm busy hand-crafting something special that I hope he will enjoy! The last two years in a row, I made some cartoon skits and posted them on YouTube. Unfortunately, cartooning is a very time consuming process, and life just doesn't afford me that kind of time anymore. But that doesn't mean I'm can't find another equally awesome way to celebrate Mike's special day! For the last couple of weeks, I've been busily plugging away at yet another birthday surprise for my favorite contractor. It won't be an animation (although there may or may not be a video attached), but it will be awesome, and hopefully a little unexpected! What exactly am I doing? Can't tell just yet, but here's a sneak peek. Can you guess what it is?

 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment